sunnuntai 25. elokuuta 2013

Shoot : ROAR!



I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
 Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
 So I sit quietly
Agreed polietly
 I guess that I forgot I had a choice
 I let you push me past the breaking point
 I stood for nothing
 So I fell for everything
 You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
 You hear my voice, you hear that sound
 Like thunder gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I´ve had enough
 I see it all, I see it now
 I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing trough fire
 Cause I am a champion
And you´re gonna hear me ROAR!
 Louder, louder than a lion!
Cause I am a champion, and you´re gonna hear me ROAR!!
 Oh oh oh oh oh oh!
 Oh oh oh oh oh oh!
 Oh oh oh oh oh oh!
 You´re gonna hear me roar~


-Amppu

10 kommenttia:

Kommentit saavat mut hymyilemään :3